Here are some thoughts:
1. Create a large greeting card with your list of Fall classes. Perhaps offer a discount or a freebee (gift) for those who sign up by July 25.
2. Offer a gift to anyone who shows up over the weekend and buys $_____ dollars worth of goods. I have wonderful stash organizers. They are 9"x12"x 3" clear plastic zippered bags which hold a substantial amount of yarn. They normally wholesale for $1.10, however, if you quote this post with your order, they are yours for $1.00. Wrap them up like Christmas crackers and give them as a gift. Have a number on hand for those who want to buy more at $2.00 retail to separate sock yarn from worsted or organize yarn with patterns into projects etc.
|Teddy Bear mitts sized child to adult from Infiknit|
3. Have Christmas cookies and spiced drinks available to create a party atmosphere. Hang out your Christmas stockings and/or check out the Christmas stocking list on our website.
4. Have a free class on needle felting with cookie cutters for tree ornaments. Small gingerbread molds in tan roving come to mind.
5. Mitten trees, charity tie ins, crocheted snowflakes (we have the fine hooks), anything beaded, decorative (pom-poms) etc could be part of the mix as well.
Please let us know what works for you. Have great day!!